Professional-grade engines from Kohler, Kawasaki and Briggs & Stratton power the 350Z Series. A 44” or 50” deep-profile mower with anti-scalp rollers follows every contour of your lawn for a precision cut without scalping.
* Twin-lever steering for smooth, precise control
* Pivoting front axle with 360° rotating front casters
* Comfortable seats with armrests and convenient controls
* Dual hydrostatic pumps and wheel motors
* 6.5 gallon fuel tank
* Electric PTO
* Seven-position height-of-cut lever with transport lock
Dual Pumps and Wheel Motors
The 350Z is driven by commercial grade, independent hydrostatic pumps with dual wheel motors. Dedicated pumps and motors for each drive wheel increase traction, longevity and weight capacity.
Rear Wrap-Around Bumper
Protecting the engine and muffler, the rugged bumper serves as a mount for collection systems up to a 10-bushel capacity.
Tough spindles and caster wheels hold up to heavy use. Smooth tread front tires prevent turf damage.